Where can I find erythromycin?

After all I think my transparent greenbrownish slimy algae may be a cyanobacteria one.
If I remove it one day it will be back next day, that is one reason why I think itīs some kind of bacteria.
I know think of using erythromycin but I donīt know where to find it here in Europe.
Is there anyone who knows a product including this stuff.
In Sweden we have mostly German brands like Tetra, Sera, Brustmann, Esha.....
Or should I ask my sister who works in a pharmacy? How much is needed? Concentration?
Any help is appreciated.

Best Regards, Anders