Re: Aquatic Plants Digest V3 #719

At 03:48 PM 12/19/98 -0500, Mark Stahlke asked
>   which, if any, of our aquatic plants might be edible?

Gee, Mark, you missed my offer of 1000 Wolffia globulosa for $1.   They are
harvested and eaten in SE Asia.  They have a texture kind of like tobiko
(flying fish eggs) but they are so much smaller they kind of feel like sand
in the mouth.  Hard to decide if I liked it or hated it.   I got the idea
from a guy who had them piled into a hamburger bun on his web page.

--
http://www.wcf.com/co2iron