slimy green algae

<<<The lighting consist of 4 Mercury Vapour lamps 125W each. In addition I
use a 150W metal halide 4400K lamp. The temperature of the water is 26-27°.
The setup is not close to a window.>>>
Okay, I dont know much about plant tanks yet, but a 200 liter tank is what,
50 gallons?
So that is 4 X 125w = 500w + 150w = 650w of light for 50 gallons. Well, I
dont think you need it near a window. I think you have sunshine right there
in your living room with over 11 watts per gallon. Do you need sunglasses to
look into the tank?
Tony Minneboo
Owner, Angels West
mailto:fishingt at angelswest_com
Visit our website for breeding quality angelfish and proven hatchery
supplies.
http://www.angelswest.com