Bananna plants

Hello,

I have a HUGE bananna plant (leaf's are about 17" long) and it's
produced several plantlets which are growing nicely.  However I fear
that this spring will not be good conditions for the plantlets and I
have no place to put them (the parents is in a 2.5G tank w/ no filter
now)

So far one plantlet has produced it's second leaf and the roots are
about 1" to 1.5" long.  The question I have is what do I do with these
baby's?  I'm sure the parent will be producing much more this up comming
year.

Ed