Amano and Petsmart

As far as I can tell, my one purchase of one book cleaned out the Denver
area Petsmarts stock.  When I bought it, they did a price check, then
called a manager.  The manager stated there was no problem with the $2.99
price, the book was being phased out.

Sorry, I have none to sell and only hope others find this book as well--if
I recall correctly, the original poster on this subject posted quite a
while ago so most Petsmarts may have sold them already.  I bet a phone book
is your best bet to locate a Petsmart with one.

If you can't find any, the mail order fish store I work at sells them for
$35.99 a pop.  8^)

Andy