Breeding box

I am sorry that I neglected to mention how many holes to the inch the
canvas that I used was, as that is very important in order to allow the fry
to escape into a tank that contains no adult fish.7 holes to the inch was
the size that I used. I use 5.5 or 10 gal. grow-out tanks to rear fry.
After the mother fish drops her brood you simply put her back into the
maintenance tank and remove the breeding box. I've tried this method with
guppies and platies so far. For these fish the box dimensions I used were
11" x 7"x 6" but it could be larger if you wanted it to be.

I hope this is more helpful.

Susan Romano