Re: Aquatic Plants Digest V3 #711

Hello Kelly,
    Before you resort to chemicals, which may hurt your plants and would definitely foul your water with
dead snails, try this, remove your clown loaches. Some clown loaches make small puncture type holes in the
new growth of aquatic plants. If you can't bear to remove your loaches, try feeding them small slices of
cucumber. This sometimes satisfies their vegetarian desires.

Good Luck,  Pat Bowerman
(a former veggie loach owner)