Re: Aquatic Plants Digest V3 #709

Erik;

You are correct when you say I used a fairly high flow rate of air.
Though I still had to have a uniform diameter tubing at a constant depth to
produce relatively equal flow rates... I used a bubble counter to measure
flow and it was within about 10% for all my containers. The reason I used
a loop was so that the pressure remained constant between containers. If
you run them in series, then each tank experiences a different pressure.
This makes it just that much more difficult to equalize flow rates.

dave.