snails eating plants

Hi all,

I have decided that I need to go the chemical route to rid my 120g tank
of snails--the clown loaches have/do eat many of them, however they do
not eat them once they get too big.  I'm pretty sure the snails are the
ones munching holes in many of my plants and I do manually catch/crush
many of them when it is still dark in the morning and I flip on the
light, but it is a waste of time--too many.

What should I use-chemical wise --to rid the tank of them?  Any advice?
I don't want to hurt the fish or plants of course.
--
Kelly
mailto:apples at midohio_net