Re: Riccia carpeting

> From: Romano <romano at pathway1_pathcom.com>
> I have been considering trying this and am wondering if someone else has
> already done it. If Riccia fluitans were poked through a sheet of plastic
> needlepoint canvas and then secured with twining fishing line around and

I did this, but with the black plastic window screening so it
would be less obvious than white of the needle point canvas. It
works quite well and the riccia grows very fast under the right
conditions. I put it in a wide flat dish in a window so it got
lots of natural sunlight and fertilized it.

-Walter

BlackLightning, Riddle Pond, WTopsham, VT 05086  800-252-2599  Fax 802-439-6463
For wild ideas in laser printing and desktop publishing topics, send email with
subject:INDEX,TRANSFER TONER,FLASH MAGAZINE to our infobot at:Info at FlashMag_com
For a free sample of Flash Magazine send address (USA) to: Contact at FlashMag_com

Pursuant to US Code, Title 47, Chapter 5, Subchapter II, §226-8,
any and all nonsolicited commercial E-mail sent to this address
is subject to a download and archival fee in the amount of $500
US.  E-mailing denotes acceptance of these terms.