[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

Re: Aquatic Plants Digest V3 #703

At 03:48 PM 12/12/98 -0500, Paul Krombholz asked:
>I was wondering, if glass capillary tubing could be used to regulate the
>flow, instead of a needle valve. 

Actually, they make such things in brass.  I believe they are called
orifices and are available down into the thousandths of an inch range.
They are not cheap, however, and highly subject to getting plugged.

Dave Gomberg, San Francisco            mailto:gomberg at wcf_com