Gravel source in Toronto

I apologize for the local anture of this post, but I'm in need of 300 lbs.
of 2-4 mm gravel, preferably red or brown granite, but quartz gravel in this
size would do in a pinch. My usual source, a local building supplier, no
longer has anything in this size that is not marble. And pet stores are WAY
too expensive.

So, anyone in the Toronto area - have any leads to building suppliers /
homecenters / landscapers who would be able to supply me with some gravel?

Thanks.

James Purchase
Toronto, Ontario