Sorry to bring it up again .. Flourite/Flourish etc

Sorry to bring this topic up again, I missed the threads just recently.
At present I am using flourite, great! and I am using 'flourish,a
complete plant supplement'. I went to buy some more flourish this week
and noticed the packaging had changed. Now flourish is a water
conditioner and there is a separate flourish iron and a separate trace
element product.

Can someone email directly and briefly explain the
difference/similarities between the new and the old product.

regards
Shane
shanep at eonsoftware_com.au