Re: Plant ID

Bob Sumner wrote:
<I had a stowaway on my last order of plants, and I was wondering if
someone could help me ID it.It is <thread-like--no apparent roots.  Every
1\4 inch to 3\8 inch there is a node, with a couple of hairs (leaves?) and
<a bubble or bladder smaller than a pinhead with some very fine hairs.  It
is apple-green, and just floats around <catching on various leaves, etc.
Any ideas?

Could be Bladderwort. Pretty invasive plant based on archives references. I
have heard it holds dangers for fish fry but this is based on memory. Check
it out though.

Susan Romano