Re: Carbo-plus CO2 system

Paul wrote:
>I'll continue this with you directly, if you don't mind, Merrill.
>I have a few questions to ask, and I don't think the list is the place for
that.

If you don't mind, I'd like to know any outcome of these discussions.  One
problem I've always had in the archives is finding a thread which directly
addresses my question about a product, plant, etc. only to have it end in
"Let's continue this off the list..."  Arrggghh.   Seems the only threads
that begin and end on the list are flame wars about blue water in white
buckets :-).

Darren