HTML format e-mail

It has come to my attention that the reason I recieve APD with black lettering
on a very dark background is because some people are posting to the list in
HTML
 e-mail format. For those using Netscape and other browsers that use this
format for e-mail I ask that you reformat your e-mail so I and the others can
read the APD. I don't mean this to be a flame inducing post, but information
for those maybe unaware of the conciquence of this format for many of the rest
of us. Thankyou in advance for your cooperation. : )
Daryl