Re: KATI AND ANI

In a message dated 11/29/98 2:58:29 PM Central Standard Time, Aquatic-Plants-
Owner at actwin_com writes:

<< KATI and ANI >>
I have a full RO system with a DI disposable cartridge.  The system works
awesome.     When I first set the system up I messed around with how efficient
the RO system was alone, the DI system alone, and the two together.  Together
the RO/DI system produces laboratory grade water.  Seperate they produce very
good water both having their advantages.  One thing I did notice is how
quickly the DI cartridge began to exhaust without the RO prefilter.
I would be curious as to how many gallons of water can be produced using the
KATI/ANI before having to regenerate the resin.  The poorer the quality of the
tap water the more frequent the regenerating.  I know the lousy water from our
city well would put it to the test.

Dave