Re: survey

In a message dated 11/30/1998 3:02:17 PM Central Standard Time, Aquatic-
Plants-Owner at actwin_com writes:

>  Anyway, are there an interest for setting up a survey in this list, not
>  products, but more like:
>  Level of experience,

Novice here in most areas.

>  # of tanks,

Down to about 20 tanks now was above 50 about 12 years ago.  May get
back up there again if Santa is Good to Me.

>  Years in this hobby,

Started in 1960 with a pair of guppies and a 10 gallon tank.

>  Tank-types,

Sizes range from 10 to 55 gallons with one 130 gallon.
all fresh water.

>  Waterqualities etc...

well water pH= 8.4 hardness of the scale.  Softened water pH=8.1 near
0 hardness.  Blend to meet my needs till I get a RO system.

Dennis