Plant Problem

Hi, I have just had a problem with some of my plants and I do not know what is
going wrong. About a week ago one of my sword plants started loosing leaves
and within a week it was down to just one leaf left. Now it is also happening
to two of my dwaft sagittaria. All else is the same normal ph, water change
and no new fish or new plants. Any ideas, how do I stop this from spreading?
Thanks for all your previous help and great advice.

Brian