Re: APL survey

I have been in the fish hobby for about five years or so, and have
dabbled with plants for the past year.  I have only recently set up a
few truly planted tanks.  One is a twenty gal. with crypts, amazon
swords, hygrophila, java fern and Java moss.  I also have a ten gal.
with three large java ferns and a large bunch of java moss.  My five
gal. that I have in my room has all of the spp. mentioned above plus a
few aponagetons, and some copella.

  I like my five and twenty gals. the best.

I look forward to reading about other's tanks.

Jason Miller
Sherwood Park, Alberta
(403) 464-9635