Killer algae needs algae killer

It's not freezing in Oslo anymore.

But my tank's full of algae.

I DID overfertilize, but no algae appeared, and one Vallisniera turned
into 10 in like 10 days :)
Also, I don't quite have enough light & CO2, so...

Algae is grey/green, somewhat transparent. It's has a stem, but also
branches that grow almost as long as the stem - which, until now, has
reached 10 cm's on some individuals. They typically start growing at the
edges of plants like Amazon Sword.

I'm reluctant to start using chemicals, the tank has only been running
for 25 day or so. Ancistrus, Pleco & SAE won't eat them - what will ?