Re: ghost scrimp

David W. Webb wrote
<<I would expect your botias to eat any invertebrates, including shrimp.>>
 I have a full grown clown loach, and 15 Yamato numa-ebi in one of my
planted tanks and they get along great. My loach spends most of the time
hiding, so he doesn't even notice the shrimp. Sometimes when I throw in a
TabiMin for the ebi the loach will come out and chase off the ebi, but no
real conflict. Some of the bigger ebi will even stand there ground against
some medium cichlid like Microgeophagus altispinosa. Now these are the
'Ammano Shrimp' not ghost shrimp, you might have a different situation.
Ryan