Tissue culture in aquatic plants

>I have been looking at tissue culture (in vitro) kits for my carnivorous
>plants (nepenthes, venus flytraps, pitcher plants, etc..) and was
>wondering if anyone has used this method with aquatic plants?  Would be
>interested in hearing the results and techniques used.

Most of the major growers are using tissue culture these days.  It
maximizes the number of healthy starter plants they can get ready for grow
out.  I don't know of anyone who does it privately, as it is usually done
under sterile conditions including laminar flow stations for working with
the cultures.  I believe there is an article on tissue culture techniques
at the Tropica web site.
Karen Randall
Aquatic Gardeners Association