Re :Tissue culture in aquatic plants

I've experimented with Micro Tissue Culture Propogation of Rhododendrons.  I
produced mold.  Didn't invest in a HEPA filter.  In the process, I compiled
a great deal of  helpful information from various web sources that I'm sure
can be applied to aquatic plants.  Unfotunately, my main PC is down for a
bit, so I do not have access to those sources at the moment.  However, I
would be glad to provide the information later this week or early next week.
Some of the stuff (thinking Micro Tissue Culture Propogation in your
Kitchen!) is very good, worth the wait.

"List Lurkers are Learners" ---odwyer

Peter W O'Dwyer jnr
odwyerpw at bluecorp_com