Tissue Culture of Ornamental Aquatic Plants

In a message dated 11/24/98 1:02:26 PM Pacific Standard Time, Aquatic-Plants-
Owner at actwin_com writes:

<< I have been looking at tissue culture (in vitro) kits for my carnivorous
 plants (nepenthes, venus flytraps, pitcher plants, etc..) and was
 wondering if anyone has used this method with aquatic plants?  Would be
 interested in hearing the results and techniques used.

Hey Ed. Yep, tissue culture is how most of the plant stocks for our interest
are produced in Europe, the U.S. and "Not-So-Far East".
Bob Fenner