Last call

IF you are now injecting CO2 (DIY or pressurized) and
IF you have excessive day/night swings in pH and
IF you are handy and OK with electricity and
IF you want to try to lower your CO2 infusion rate at night and
IF you would volunteer to try out a low cost solution (at no cost to you)
THEN please email me with your snail mail address.

I will send you instructions and the one hard-to-find part to build a DIY
CO2 nighttime-reduction system.

--
http://www.wcf.com/wcf