Re: iron gluconate or EDTA

My personal suggestion is to buy a bottle of each type on the market and
let your individual aquarium and plants decide -- only by your observation.
 If the plants look better, you have the right one!  All EDTA products for
terrestrial plants indicate to "spray the leaves" so it works on Azaleas --
why not in the aquarium for leaf, as well as, root absorption?  I think
this thread has "had its day"!

My plants are gorgeous and very green (not with envy) but with EDTA! :>)

Merrill Cohen
AGA