Re: Aquatic Plants Digest V3 #663

>Date: Mon, 23 Nov 1998 14:04:59 -0600
>From: "Beard, Kelly" <KBeard at comdata_com>
>Subject: Plant trimming tools
>
>Besides the stuff ADA sells ($$$$$$$) what kind of plant planting and
>trimming tools do you have and where did you get them?  I'm thinking about
>going to a surgical supply house, if such a thing exists.
>
>Kelly Beard, Cat IV, Team Allanti
>President, Allanti Cycling Club - http://www.allanti.com
>I/T, IBM Global Services

Hi Kelly-

I'm sure that there must be surgical supply houses, but short of those you
might try Carolina Biological (800-334-5551), Fisher (800-766-7000), Ward's
(800-962-2660-- http://www.wardsci.com), or VWR (800-932-5000).  Look at
their dissection tools; a good long pair of forceps or haemostat are very
handy for planting and pruning (be sure to dry your tools after you use
them).

Cheers!

Dorian

In Charleston, where rain has been threatening for so long we no longer
believe it.