Greg Morin's Post

Dave Gomberg wrote:

>Greg, thank you so much for such an informative post.  It is a breath of
>fresh air to have someone come to the list with a scientific (as opposed to
>practice) perspective.   Please keep following the list and keep educating
>us.

I'll second that!  It would be interesting if a representative of one of
the manufacturers that uses EDTA would post their views on this issue.

Greg, we have several other people on the list who have ties to commercial
aquarium concerns.  They abide by the rules of the list, and refrain from
self promotion and solicitation.  Within these guidelines, we are always
happy to have their participation.  If they weren't seriously concerned and
interested in the aquarium hobby, they wouldn't be here.  Welcome to the
group!

Karen Randall
Aquatic Gardeners Association