Re: NW Washington Algae

> Hi Justin,
>
> Then My tanks should all be full of green algea also as I also am in Whatcom
> county.
>
> Best Wishes,
> Ray

Ray-

It may be that your tanks are in better balance than mine or simply more able to
handle the junk that might get dumped into it from the water supply.  Also, I tend to
run really high light levels and lots of CO2 and fertilizer, which makes me more
algae prone.  Also, if you are out in the county, your water may not come from Lake
Whatcom.  If I remember correctly, you are in Blaine, which is an awful far way to
pump water from the lake.  Or, my pet theory could be wrong :-).

Justin Collins