flame wars.

Haha, good anwers
No, I was not trying to start something myself. And no, I didnt necessarily
link the flame wars with the lack of answering simple plant questions.
True this is a discussion group but I have seen some other fairly similar
questions that did get attention. Personally, I am on other lists too and
because of the business I am in more often than not jump in and answer
seemingly simple or novice questions.
I guess I am new to "flame wars" and it seems some people jump in just for
the sport of it. I think I was mostly commenting on the flame war and the
question was really a side point.
B.T.W. my light bulb burned out and my plants stopped growing, why is that?
Tony Minneboo
mailto:fishingt at angelswest_com
Visit our website for breeding quality angelfish and proven hatchery
supplies.
http://www.angelswest.com