Flame war.

Yes, I was also kind of disappointed with how a seemingly innocent question
brought people's intelligence and even manhood in question so quickly. It
sure seems like there are a lot of "smart" people on this list. If you want
the fertilizer atom split this is the place to be.
However when a friend of mine wanted advice on how to plant her new discus
tank, I told her she should sign up to the list, post a message and she
would surely get some answers. Well she did and she didn't.
Everybody was so busy calling each other impotent her PLANT question got
ignored. Oh well.
Tony Minneboo
mailto:fishingt at angelswest_com
Visit our website for breeding quality angelfish and proven hatchery
supplies.
http://www.angelswest.com