Questions about Penac A

 Has anyone ever used these German products before? I have seen a few
retailers using these 'sticks' for awhile now. The shop owners told me it
will increase oxygen in the tank. This is not what I read on their web page
http://www.penacusa.com/water/penaca.html
 It does seem like a nifty little product. Just thought I would ask the
question and peek everyone's interest. And if you do check out the link try
reading about the Plocher System. This is some deeeeep stuff.
Here is a quote from that page
 "As long as the energy of an organism has harmonic vibrations/oscillations,
it remains healthy."
Ryan--still oscillating--