RE: Fluval Internal Filters

------------------
>I also find that the current flow can be intense (this can be
>varied with certain models) and their location inside of the tank might
lead
>to a tendency to not rinse the foam sleeve often enough to get rid of the
>particulate matter which they filter out of the water. If left unattended
>for a long period, the foam sleeve can fill up with detritus and will
>compact against the centre post.
------------------
Eheim has several models which are elegantly designed and very practical.
Removing the foam involves removing the top cover (lift off) and taking out
a whole section which houses the foam. The impeller is at the lower section
unlike Fluval which means you need not remove the entire filter to clean.
Very high build quality and the flow rate is adjustable.

Kenny Song
Penang, Malaysia
Sent from Newton UMP2K using
Netstrategy's Enroute v1.4.3b1