CO2 systems

I am pleased to be able to tell you that I think I may have a breakthrough
on low pressure CO2 systems (the kind that drive into a canister filter or
some kind of gas exchanger or into a powerhead).   I have finally made good
contact with a natural gas regulator maker and may be able to do an
evaluation in short order.   These type systems will still cost a lot more
than high pressure systems, but I believe they will work and work reliably.
  So stay tuned......

--
http://www.wcf.com/wcf