RE: Flourish Iron, Correct dosage & procedure

I use florish and florish iron (don't know what I was thinking when I
bought them seperately)  But I use 2 droppers in my 20g tank every sat.
(or at least try to) I use 5 droppers in my 55 gallon and about 1/2 -
2/3 in my 2.5 gallon tank. I find that in MY tanks the leaves stay a
constant color but I do experience some curling in my crispus :( from
time to time.

It also seems to me that there is no general rule of thumb for how much
to add.  I would assume (and we all know what is said about assuming)
that's the reason for the vague dosing directions on the bottles).
However I would recomend that you monitor the tanks to see what and how
much you need to use.

Ed