Green water tool

There have been one or two folks here talking about green water.  I cannot
stop preaching the praises of a diatom filter.  It is the least used piece
of equipment I have, but when I need it, it is the most important thing for
me to have.  Not only is it a great cleaner, but it is a fantastic stress
reliever.  Green water (Volvox) can have you pulling your hair out for
who-knows-how-long.  If I were to ever have green water again, all I have to
do is laugh, plug in the filter and pour in the powder and laugh some more.
Ha ha!

Kelly Beard, Cat IV, Team Allanti
President, Allanti Cycling Club - http://www.allanti.com
I/T, IBM Global Services