SAEs in Baltimore

Bill Morrison wrote:
>>There is a lot of talk about SAE's and how hard they
are to find.  I was at the Aquarium Center in
Randallstown near Baltimore today and they had several sizes
(babies and about medium size<<

Bill: I bought a dozen SAEs from the Aquarium Center in
two bunches over a period of six months: the first bunch
were true SAEs, the second were not.  Be sure that
the black line runs all the way to the end of the tail and
the fins do not have any color in them.  The ones that
were NOT true SAEs were bought about a month ago.

Regards,

Ken Guin
Kenguin at homemail_com