Re: house plants and tank water

Cliff wrote:
>What about house plants and aquarium water? Can this bekept up
indefinitely? <

Absolutely!  Since I started keeping planted aquaria, and started using my
water change water on the house and porch plants, they've been growing at
much faster rates and look a heck of alot healthier.  I also take alot of my
aquatic plant trimmings and put them on top of the soil in the pots or work
them into the top layer as sort of a mulch.  I'm not sure if it's the extra
nutrients in the water or the fact that I water much more regularly now that
it's tied into my tank maintenance routine :-).

Darren