ADA's business

>In my wild imagining I think that Amano the aquarist might tell you the
>same thing; Amano the businessman sells the deodorant.
>

>Roger Miller

Roger,

In all our wild imaginings,i think we're absolutely correct! :-)
But do consider that in any Corporation,there are many 3rd parties who
would "sell" ideas to them to include in their catalog of products,so Amano
might not be the one who decides whether there's going to be deodorant in
the co2 or not! ;). From what i heard,Amano would rather go to the Amazon
rain forests/ African lakes and take photos than handle the business
aspects of marketing! ;-)

Khew