Amo(sp) = Businessman

On Fri, 6 Nov 1998, Frank Reiter wrote:

> > Date: Thu, 5 Nov 1998 12:15:35 +0900
> > From: "Ryan Stover" <fishboy at neotown_com>
> > Subject: RE: Amo(sp) = Weirdo
> >

> > The deodorant will mask that common fish tank smell,
>
> There is a 280 gallon open topped aquarium on the middle of my living room.
> It does not smell.  Likely that is because I don't add any "Pine forest
> deodorant" to it.

I have tanks scattered all over my house.  Even when its closed up on a
hot day there is no "fish tank" smell (cat smell is another thing...).  If
someone feels they need a deodorant for their aquarium then probably they
should find and cure the cause of the smell, not add a deodorant.

In my wild imagining I think that Amano the aquarist might tell you the
same thing; Amano the businessman sells the deodorant.

Roger Miller