Killing plants...was killing fish

 "Darren R. Gold" wrote:
>Subject: Re: Killing Fish

>Olga wrote:
>>>dropping very sick fishin very hot water <<

Hey - that little snippet from my posting makes it look like I boil my sick
fish! I hope everyone read *all* I wrote. I know you are kidding Darren! :)

Getting onto plants and off fish....someone posted something about killing
plants (being funny) during this discussion. My idea of torturing plants
(kinda like putting fish in hot water) is dunking them in bleach mixtures.
Imagine how they are screaming as that chlorine bites into their delicate
fibres. <shudder>. Be kind...caress an aquatic plant today! ;>

Olga
in Vancouver