Re: Glosso

Steven Dixon asked...

>So I would like to ask the group, have any of you grown a Lilliaeopsis
>lawn in really soft water?  If yes, I would love to hear any details you
>might have.

Yes, in plain fine aquarium gravel. GH = 2 or 3, KH = 2, DIY CO2,
PMDD, <2 watts of fluorescent lighting per gallon, accompanied by
a bit of Bacopa caroliniana, rotalla indica, a few E. latifolia,
and a very light fishload in a 15 gallon tank. A very thick lawn
developed with circulation provided by an AquaClear 200.

--
Dave Whittaker
ac554 at FreeNet_Carleton.ca