SAEs

If you want 6 SAEs (about 2-2.5" long) for $40, I am gonna try it.  I might
lose a little money on this first order, so I am limiting it to four
buyers.  Price includes next day air, you must give an address where you
can receive them at 10-11AM (and change the air and keep them warm and add
aged water).  They will be shipped in about a cup of water with Amquel.
They should be fine.  Call 415-731-7793 between 9:30AM and 11:30AM (Pacific
Time) on Wednesday to order.