Florreal Testimonials?

I recently placed a catalog order and received a bottle of "Florreal"
(Aqualine Buschke) liquid plant fertilizer (info says it's an essential
supplement (mineral, micro-nutrient) to their "Ferreal" ) and to my surprise
it's got iodine in it. I ran a search of the APD archives (on the product
and on iodine) and didn't get many relevant hits on this. I was wondering if
there are any testimonials (good/successes or bad/failures) out there from
people who have used it that they might be willing to share? Like, am I
headed for green water and fuzz algae? or "works fine, follow directions"?
TIA
-- drew