Re: Java Fern

> Hi Bob.  You'll kill Java Fern if you bury the roots in gravel.  It
>  needs to be tied to some driftwood or rock with the roots in the water
>  column.

Thank-you for the reply.  It's gonna be tough to attach these cuz they are so
small.  Will they eventually cling to the rock by themselves?  I will try
tying them on with some cotton thread if they attach themselves, or polyester
thread if they don't.  I may staple a few of the tiny ones to the piece of
driftwood I have for the pleco to munch on. (to munch on the driftwood, not
the fern).

best regards,
bob