RE: Eheim Parts

> Date: Mon, 26 Oct 1998 09:07:02 +0100 (MET)
> From: Morten Karlsen <markii at online_no>
> Subject: Need EHEIM part

> My old canister filter has started sounding like an airliner in low
altitude lately....

> Checked with my fishstore, and they're not able to get a new rotor, out of
production. Now I'm hoping someone has one, in > a shelf somewhere.

> Filter is type 2017, pump 1017
> Part # 76 3355 0 - 50HZ or
> Part # 76 3357 0 - 50HZ

Morten, you don't say where you live, but I recently needed a set of
mounting clips for a long discontinued Eheim filter. None of my local stores
could supply the part so I sent an email message to Eheim in the USA (URL:
http://www2.eheim.com/eheim/) and asked them if the particular part was
available and how much it would cost. Within 2 weeks, a package arrived via
the Post Office containing the needed mounting clips - AT NO CHARGE! I don't
claim that they will be able to supply the rotor for your unit, or that
there won't be a charge for it, but it is certainly worth going to the
source to see if they can help you.

James Purchase
Toronto, Ontario
jpurch at interlog_com