Live foods

Ed:

I have yet to find them "in the wild" here in SE VA, but there are a
number of mail-order sources on the web:

http://members.aol.com/larval1/index.htm

http://www3.islandnet.com/~creature/livefood.html

http://member.aol.com/jonbio/fshfd.htm

Also see:

http://trakkerinc.com/tropfish/tf06/tf06.htm

http://www.concentric.net/~worstell/LIVEFOOD.HTM

This is not an endorsement.  There is also a live food email list, but I
can't find the URL right now.  Good luck.

Bob Sumner