ENOUGH!!

[soapbox]
As a busy professional, I don't have a lot of time reading the APD. But
since I would like to maximize _my pleasure_ from my plant tanks, I make it
a habit of reading the APD for gems. Lately, I am getting more and more
annoyed at completely pointless posts full of "facts", conjectures,
ideologies, and other B.S., creating files in the 25-42KB range - and
wasting my time.

What's the point of exchanging meaningless arguments on soil vs. laterite?
They both work. They both work differently. End of discussion. Get your
recipe from the appropriate camp.

Same with the nonsensical definitions of high-tech vs. low-tech. Who really
cares? Or better, What difference does it make how a certain set-up is
labeled? There will _always_ be additional information to describe the
set-up in more detail.

If you feel the need to define, analyze, and theorize about this hobby
incessantly, and in public, my guess is that you're in it for the wrong
reasons.

[/soapbox]
Michael Eckardt
"As if you could kill time without injuring eternity." Unknown