New email address

Hey all!

I finally got around to figuring out how to configure western to act
as a server for Netscape's email setup.  So, now you can email me at
the unwieldy adress of n9720235 at cc_wwu.edu.  The exception to this is
when you're trying to reach me on when I'm on campus.  I will be
keeping my rocketmail account so that people can reach me there, but I
won't be checking it on a regular basis once I get everything
transfered over to the new account.  Enjoy!

Justin

===

In work there is no shame; shame is in the idleness.
-- Hesiod